Monday, March 5, 2012

Oh so fabulous!

Have you ever heard of a $20 facial?! I just discovered that Ulta offers 20 minute facials for $20! That is so feminine, fashionable and fabulous! Sorry for all the exclamation points, I just got a little excited about it. Naturally I had to go check out this deal immediately. Overall I had such an amazing experience. My esthetician was so knowledgeable and gave me a thorough review of my skin. Did you know if you dip a q-tip in a half and half mixture of apple cider vinegar and water  and place it on your blemish, they will be gone within 2 days! Anyways, the facial itself was so relaxing and rejuvenating and I walked out with much healthier looking skin. It was also nice to get a service and not have anyone try to hustle and sell me anything extra. Of course since I was in Ulta I couldn't help but pick up a new nail polish as well. Now facials can be a simple luxury that every girl can afford to get. So when your feeling a little down or a little more pimplier than usual, make an appointment at Ulta for one of their four targeted skin treatment facials. You won't regret it

No comments:

Post a Comment